1.9

Do not waste your time and money.Nothing is right, they are a mess and frankly, I think it's a scam operation.

Do not order from them. I ordered a large quantity of clothes for my granddaughter. After waiting several weeks, one item arrived. It was not the correct item.

Meanwhile, nothing else arrived...ever. I had to go back and forth with them and their customer service reps cannot even write proper English. After many weeks of communicating, they finally told me the order probably went to the wrong place and finally issued a credit. Not worth the pain.

Shein.com is the website and it is fraught with popups and prices look great.However, it is not a safe place to send your money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sheinside. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sheinside to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sheinside and sheinside customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sheinside?

Comments

This is really absurd...such a bad experience...dese guys r fraud and do not respond.... I want my money back immediately....

Shanghai, Shanghai, China #1272033

Dear Customer,

Thank you for ordering from our site and we deeply apologize for the bad experience brought to you.

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped out. If the item came with defection, bad quality or wrong size, or are not like the description on the website, please send us a few photos of the items you received. If it is the case, we would surely help you to refund.

Apologize again for all this.

Sheinside Customer Care