1.5

It is a cheap chinese website which may or may not give your product. Even if you are the 1st or 6st person to place an order they always give an response stating that it may go out of stock? what bull *** is that? You will realise they sell cheap quality clothes which are very evident that they come from a thrift/ look alike store. Its one of the worse sites I've come across, better stay away!

They will send the bad stuff to you however, all the good clothes goes out of stock even if you pay for it on time and before everybody else. There is no first come first serve basis and no respect for the customers.

Its okay if the *** happens for the first time, it repeated again and they are cancelling one of my order again. Its better to order from a renowned website who would not distinguish/ play so unfair.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst shopping experience ever and experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Sheinside needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sheinside.

Had an Experience with Sheinside?

Comments