1.8

anonymous.Worst online shopping experience ever!

Ordered online and was not given discount I was entitled to receive. Did get customer service on chat on was told I didn't qualify because their prices were already low. Was told I could place order again and "he" said he'd make sure the discount applied. It actually did, but now he couldn't close the first order and 2 orders were coming...this was within 5 minutes as we talked.

Then one reorder item suddenly sold out and I could pick a replacement. One thing after another and I ended up with 4 orders, none of which I wanted. I knew I was being intentionally confused. Had to spend hours of unrelenting complaining and finding the correct channels to cancel 3 orders.

The first I had to receive and return at my cost. If I hadn't been in a fighting mood I would have given up long before. It took days...days of sending copies of orders and transcribed customer chats, anything I could think of.

Was finally refunded.I can't believe the internet is still clogged up with their ads!

This person wrote the review because of "the whole business appears to be a scam" at Sheinside. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sheinside to "get off the internet".

The most disappointing in user's experience was experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sheinside clothing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sheinside?

Comments

Same exact thing happened to me.Although instead of reordering, I refused to and just wanted my money back for the cancelled order.

I immediately cancelled the order through the chat and through the website, but I never received a credit for the order and I'm now disputing the charge through my credit card company.Too bad, the clothes looked cute.